- Breakfast club is a before school club provided by Les Landes School to support families needing to drop off their children before the start of the school day. We aim to provide a comfortable environment to prepare for a day of learning.
- Staff members: Miss Jess Roberts, Mrs Heather Harris & Miss Francine Oxenden
- Location: In the Dome area with use of the school kitchen and the main school playground. Access currently through the main school door.
- Activities available include: reading, outdoor play (weather permitting) board games, drawing and colouring activities limited access to the School ICT Suite.
- Cost: as at 1st September 2022- £3 per day (to be reviewed July 2024), paid termly in advance via the Pay360 Education payment portal. We regret no refunds are payable as the fee is used to cover sufficient food and staffing costs.
- Reservations & Payment: Mrs Wiseman our School Secretary can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve spaces, Spaces are limited and due to ratios we may need to add your request to a waiting list.
Breakfast Club Menu
On a daily basis the following items are offered to the children for breakfast, please ensure we are notified of any relevant food allergies:
Selection of fresh fruit
Choices of Porridge, variety of wholegrain Cereals,
Wholemeal toast with choice of savoury spread or sugar free jam
Poached and Scrambled eggs
Water and Milk is also offered to drink